Problems on your SOUP theme
II love your theme, I think that is unique ed very well designed!
Here I would ask for some problems:
1) As I asked before buying your theme I would add the feature to modify the quantity of food added into the cart avoiding to delete all the single type of food.
2) Is it possible to sort the menu’s catogories instead of the classic alphabetic sort?
3) Is it possible to have all the menu’s categories (list-collapse page) closed instead of having only the first opened?
4) When I link to a specific menu’s category http://www.x-sushi.it/list-collapse#desserts the category remains close, is it possible to open it when I click on the link?
5) I inserted the image into avatar reviews but nothing happens
6) How can I modify the book a table form?
8) How can I translate buttons and other form’s fields and other section of the theme (the checkout page has a lot of english fields and buttons and also the cart section)?
9) How can I highlight with an asterisk the not optional fields into the checkout section?
10) After done an order (the step after the checkout), I obtain a 404 error.
Thanks a lot,